- What would you like to see in such a magazine? Feel free to be as much general or specific as you'd like...
- What is lacking in the Econ/Finance magazines in print in Turkey today? Again, feel free to be general (macro) or semi-general (interview with macroeconomists) or very specific (preview and review of monthly data).
- What would a Turkish manager (or you) read the most: Finance-content on investment decisions? Macro developments like growth, inflation and the labor market? Corporate news and innovations? What else? Feel free to elaborate as much as you can.
- Would you prefer to read news items or op-ed pieces in such a magazine.
- Would you be interested in sectoral/company-specific news? What is your take on such news in other magazines today- anything missing you'd like to see? And would you be interested in reading about any sectors/ types of companies in particular.
- Would you be interested in seeing interviews with economists/business people? Again, I would like to take your thoughts on the interviews in Turkish papers and magazines. In a similar vein, would you like to see success stories the Turkish media loves so much?
Thursday, June 3, 2010
I am starting up an Economics/Finance magazine in Turkish.
As the project is still in early stages, I am looking for suggestions from loyal blog readers. I specifically would like to know the following:
You can write your suggestions to the comments section of this post or you can just email me privately at emre.deliveliATgmail.com. And if you are in Istanbul, I would be more than happy to invite you for coffee to discuss your views face-to-face; this would be a great chance to know the few (but select) blog followers as well...
Thanks in advance...