Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Interesting Picks

It is crazy to argue with a Nobel Prize winner, but contrary to Krugman, I still believe that all debts are equal, but some debts are more equal than others, so it doesn't really make sense to put Spanish and German debt at the same graph to argue it is not the debt. It is the absorption capacity, baby, and I am no Auesterian...

To regulate or not to regulate; that is the question.

Yet another paper I'd like to get my hands on ASAP.

Yes, my life evolves around tradeoffs as well, but I did not know why until today

An economist/blogger's take on Turkish integration in Germany. BTW, I am sure that the doner kebap (gyro for Greeks) was not invented in Germany:)

One of the better pieces I've seen on global imbalances. 


Freight fright back on radars.

No comments: