Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I make it to the number of the beast...

Meaning 66.6, or 67 to round up, posts for the month, my self-appointed goal from last week. My friend Eren joked at the time that I had written that post just to reach 50. That seems to be the case for this post as well, but I still have quite a bit of stuff coming today: Interesting Picks & Econnews Roundup as well as a couple of notes on today's data releases (growth and trade balance), so I really didn't need this post at all...

As for a new goal; maybe I should be aggressive and aim for 100 for July, but that would require 3-4 posts per day. We'll see...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that any bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.