Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reminder: Launch of IMF reports at Koc University tomorrow (with paper links)

As I mentioned earlier, you have a chance to hear your friendly neighborhood economist live at the launch of two IMF reports at Koc University tomorrow in an event organized by the ERF.

As you can see at the hyperlink, I will be discussing the reserves adequacy paper. And if you are interested, there is also a technical supplement for the paper as well.

Sorry for the long title, but quite a few readers asked me for the link to the paper, and I wanted to make sure they know it is in this post. As for the other paper (capital flows), I don't have it in my harddrive, but it is publicly available (both papers were released a couple of weeks ago), so I am sure a google search will direct you towards it....

No comments: