Friday, April 29, 2011

Live-semi-live blogging and/or a future column

I am at the Sabanci Center in Istanbul (home of Akbank), waiting for the Istanbul as Financial Center conference.

Other than being pissed at denied entry to the world's (probably, unless there is one in Langley) only limited-access Starbucks, I am in quite good spirits, as I will be hearing about a topic that first came about at IMF-World Bank meetings in Istanbul in one and a half years ago. I had written a joint column on the subject at the time, so I will be looking forward to seeing (or rather listening) for myself whether things have changed since then. 

I am not sure if I will do a live or semi-live (i.e. in the lunch break, or right after the break) post, but I will be listening carefully and taking notes, as this is a great opportunity for a follow-up column- in fact, I should append my writing schedule for the next few weeks...

2 comments:

460bet said...

460bet มีหลายเกม และก็มีเซอร์ไพรส์ไม่รู้จักจบสิ้น! เป็นกลางและก็เที่ยงธรรม pgslot ผู้คนหลายพันชิงชัยบนเวทีเดียวกัน เพลิดเพลินเจริญใจไปกับประสบการณ์เกมที่สุดยอด! แห่งเกมส์

s2obet168 สล็อต said...

s2obet168 สล็อต กำลังมองหาวิธีเพิ่มการชนะของคุณหรือไม่? ดำดิ่งสู่โลกของ s2obet168 slot (สล็อตออนไลน์) PG SLOT ด้วยคำแนะนำของเรา เรียนรู้วิธีชนะรางวัลใหญ่ ตัดสินใจอย่างรอบรู้