Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another decent performance

With not sufficient power in my Bberry to run the radio, I was completely bored at the Adana airport, waiting for my flight in a terminal with a density of at least 3 people per square meter, so I just wanted to see how popular my column was, using the screen grabber application:
Not as popular as last week, but still a bronze medal. Can't complain!:)

BTW, it is amazing how Adanites (Adana natives) defend their crappy airport: According to them, if it were bigger, it would not be so central and the security checks would not be so light. Go figure:).... But there are indeed great kebap places only 3 minutes from the airport, so I can sympathize with them:)...

1 comment:

สล็อต168 เว็บตรง said...

สล็อต168 เว็บตรง pg ทางเลือกที่ยอดเยี่ยมสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการสนุกเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีคุณภาพและความสนุกไม่ซ้ำใคร ด้วยความหลากหลายของเกมที่น่าตื่นเต้นจากค่าย PG SLOT ที่มีชื่อเสียง