Monday, April 18, 2011

An invitation to hear my ramblings live

You can see me live at the Koc University / ERF event on Friday.

As you can see, I will be the discussant of the first IMF paper. Both papers are quite interesting and caused quite a stir in the international media when they were released a couple of weeks ago. 

I will withhold writing about these papers for a while, at least until the Staff Report comes out, but I have quite interesting Turkey implications, at least for the reserves adequacy paper I am discussing. I know Koc University is way out, but I can assure you my comments alone would be worth the long drive....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have links for those papers?
Thanks..

Emre Deliveli said...

Sure thing; will do that in a separate post later in the day...

Anonymous said...

alrighty then :)