Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In store for the next few weeks

I will be traveling to Jordan for a consulting gig in the first two weeks of May. Since I will be quite busy there and will be concentrating on an economy other than Turkey for a change, I am planning ahead my columns for the next three weeks. 

For next week, I plan to do a comparison of the three main parties' (AKP, CHP, MHP) economic programs- I could call it Econ Wars, The Revenge of the Gandhiji:).... I plan to devote the following week to the IMF paper I discussed last Friday. This will take me to the end of my two weeks Jordan: I would like to do at least one column on the Jordanian economy, but I would need to somehow relate it to Turkey. One obvious direction would be Jordan-Turkey trade relations.

As if this were not enough, I also need to write an editorial for South Monday. Since I don't have a brilliant idea, I'll probably just write about the latest tourism statistics...

Since none of these depends on the latest data, I could do these right away. In fact, I am planning to do the Gandhiji and IMF pieces tonight. Let's see how it goes!...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Jordan Emre.
I am in Miami Beach (back after 9 years; I lived here between 2000-2002 before moving to Istanbul).
I went to Brickell Miami, were I exactly lived and its the 'unofficial financial capital of Latin Amerika' with so many sky rises up to 70 floors thats dizzling.
Personal I think that the AKP leaders think: the higher and more buildings the more that 'impress and attract investors'.... I shall make a picture of Brickell and of the Panama Canal - where I will be on Wednesday to Thursday - before our last leg of the trip in Columbia for a couple of days.
Hope that can bring the AKP back on their feet; the air in Bogota on an att of 2.500 M. must be excellent for them.))

Emre Deliveli said...

Thanks!

I worked in Miami (Bank of America building, downtown) for a few months back in the summer of 2000... It is a small world after all:)...

birutoto pg said...

birutoto pg ทดสอบเล่น pg slot demoได้ทุกเกมสร้างรายได้กับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ผ่านเว็บ pg slot เว็บไซต์ตรง ผ่านเอเย่นต์การเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อตกับเว็บตรง จะเป็นโอกาสที่เยี่ยมที่สุด

Pgslot1234 said...

Pgslot1234 การเดิมพันหรือเกมคาสิโนในต้นแบบออนไลน์นั้นจำเป็นต้องบอกเลยว่าหนึ่ง PG SLOT ในเกมที่มาแรงที่สุดนั้นจะต้องยกให้กับเกมตู้ที่ได้รับความนิยมอย่าง

pk789 said...

pk789 การเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์เป็นการพนันที่ง่าย pg slot ซึ่งผู้เล่นสามารถเข้าถึงเกมสล็อตที่อยากได้ได้ตลอด ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหนก็ช่างที่มีการเชื่อมต่ออินเทอร์เน็ต การเดิมพันออนไลน์