Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another decent performance

I again managed to squeeze myself into the top 10 with yesterday's column:
For some reason, I cannot see the picture as I write these lines. I am not sure if this has something to do with the Blogspot ban, but if you can't see it either, it just shows my column in the number 8 spot (please, no 8tas jokes) in the Hurriyet Daily News & Economic Review's most popular list on Monday.
I also have several comments, as well as two likes, so my thanks to the readers for "commenting" or "liking me"....

2 comments:

PG SLOT ทุนน้อยก็รวยได้ said...

PG SLOT ทุนน้อยก็รวยได้ แม้ว่าคุณจะมีทุนน้อย แต่อยากเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั่นไม่อยาก​เลย เพราะในแต่รายการใช้เงินลงทุนน้อยมากถึงมากที่สุด pg slot ไม่ต้องลงทุนเยอะก็มีโอกาสรวยได้

รีวิว ufac4 said...

รีวิว ufac4 เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีความเชี่ยวชาญในการให้บริการเกี่ยวกับการพนันออนไลน์ เว็บไซต์นี้เป็นที่รู้จักกันดีในวงการเดิมพันออนไลน์ ด้วยการให้บริการใน PG SLOT