Friday, February 25, 2011

How could I leave the media out?

It wouldn't be proper if I left my morning bashing rounds without taking on the Turkish media. After all, when my "perennial spammer", who has been awfully quiet for a while BTW, first got in touch with me, she made it known that she was not happy with my miscellaneous interventions on the daily press, leading me to think (or rather deduce) that she was working for the Turkish daily Today's Zaman, the paper that usually gets my arrows. But how can I stay quiet when all the Turkish dailies are claiming that commodity prices are on the rise? Here's a screen grab from the financial data program Blue in my Blackberry:
I guess the Turkish press equates commodities with oil and agriculture!!! But I still thank them to let me test the screen-grabber program I recently installed on my Torch...

And these last three posts seemed more aggressive than my usual style, apologies: I am really not myself after Besiktas conceded a dozen goals in three matches (four-a-piece), and in only one week. That's what I call achievement:(...

No comments: