Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Roubini Post- Turkey: Memoirs of a Governor

While I was putting up this week's Roubini column at the blog, I noticed I had forgotten to put up last week's. Better late than never, so here it is:

This post already appeared in Hurriyet Daily News last week; Roubini Global Economics Emerging Markets EconoMonitor is just republishing it, but I just wanted to cross-link for the readers who might have missed it the first time around...

The column is not technical at all, but there is a rather technical addendum at the blog where I discuss the Central Bank's policy using mainly the banking sector's balance sheets and banks' reaction to the policies- because the key agents of the Bank's policies, which will ultimately determine their success or failure, are the commercial banks....

No comments: