Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another addendum, but not the promised one (yet)

I still have not got myself to write the addendum I've been promising about this week's Hurriyet/Roubini column, and given that there is the Besiktas-Chicken Dinamo Kiev game in less than half an hour, I need to get moving soon. But just another addendum, in the meantime- this one about the column about the IMF paper on how emerging markets have fared on the crisis:

The two Sumrus of Koc University / EAF just published their paper about the IMF paper, which was presented by my good old buddy Ferhan in Istanbul, in a depressingly-small TUSIAD/EAF-sponsored meeting last month. I summarized the views of Sumru Altug, who was the discussant for the paper (and Ferhan's presentation) in the column as well as in an addendum. But if you speak Turkish and want a concise, well-written summary of the paper, as well as the "Sumru view", which is not really that different from mine, as I note in the addendum, have a look at it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write something interesting for f...'s sake!
You are ssooo BOOOOOORING!

Emre Deliveli said...

And I was wondering when the perennial spammer would resurface:):):)...

Anonymous said...

As Schuster would say; if you aren't happy with it, then stay at home and not visit this "boring" blog!!!!

T. Partee

Emre Deliveli said...

@ T. Partee: That's exactly what I am saying, thanks for clarifying that upfront:) But there is a crucial difference between me and Mr. Shoemaker: Schuster is getting a couple of million euros for his services a year, whereas I am doing this blog mainly for my own enjoyment.

Another crucial difference is... well, I had better put it in the blog...