Saturday, February 19, 2011

Follow-up to Herr Schuster and I

Or "me", if you are a grammatical disciplinarian....

But as a follow-up to yesterday's post, I just learned, thanks to an ezik friend, what Sen~or Zapatero had said: Me importa un pepino (I don't give a damn), and that's exactly what I say to those who simply say that I am boring, without giving any substantial feedback, let alone explain why I am boring...

BTW, the Turkish papers are reporting what he said as "no me importa un pepino", but you don't negate this expression... I am not sure if the papers got it wrong or Mr. Shoemaker, but I just wanted to let you know as someone who learned this expression many years ago in an Almodovar movie.... Yep, I am really an HBB, aren't I:):):) 

BTTW, I just created a new label called Besiktas; I just noticed how much Besiktas figures in my columns....

No comments: