Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Countdown for the Hurriyet blog and question

As I had mentioned before, a carbon copy of this blog will appear in the Hurriyet Daily News website under the name Emre's Market. I am happy to report that thanks to Latis, who is providing IT services for the Daily News, all my old posts have been imported into the Hurriyet blog.

They are still working on how to set up the RSS feed so that when I write this blog, it will automatically export my entry into the Hurriyet blog immediately or soon after. This is what Google Reader does, and Facebook has this system as well- in fact, most of my friends read my stuff from Facebook. If you have done this before/ know how to do it, I'd be glad if you could write under comments or drop me an email so that I can get some valuable knowhow from you. Thanks in advance...

No comments: