Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mental Note for Moi-Meme (my French is getting really rusty)

I am really getting bored on the last half hour of the ride to Marmaris, so let me list my planned posts for the next few days to pass the time- this will also bring some order to this chaotic blog, although, judging by the Dark Knight, I am not sure which is better...

Anyway:

- Lengthy discussion of the latest Turkish data (inspired by a reader email)

- Addendum to my post on corruption (follow-up to reader comment)

- Addendum to football (dismal star performance) post (summary of couple of email exchanges with friends and experts)

- What I have been reading (don't expect a lot, I am not as fast a reader as Tyler Cowen- or Woody Allen for that matter, although I do tend to remember more of my reads than where they take place)

- Summary (without revealing anything) of my latest Konda work.

And of course, there will be more of my signature Econnews Roundup and Interesting Picks.
Sent by BlackBerry Internet Service from Turkcell

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

Watch this or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.