Friday, July 2, 2010

Interesting Picks

Pirating does not make you a millionaire- this reminded me of the book on Chicago-area drug gangs I had read some time ago.



More than whether or not credit is tightening, I like Mark Tahoma's sarcasm (see his comments at the beginning of the article).


Yet another employment survey I did not know about- I am again envious of the U.S., as my efforts to start a similar index earlier in the year were in vain.

Speaking of original data, here's my favorite US consumption index- I wonder where they get their anonymous credit card data from.

And yet another index, this one on restaurants.

Dallas Fed worried about growth prospects (via Mark Tahoma)- they argue that a significant portion of the growth is inventory-based, which might be coming to an end- could a similar thing be happening in Turkey.


That's it, folks, I decided not to wait for the non-farm payrolls...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.