Friday, July 2, 2010

Just chose the topic for my Hurriyet column for Monday...

It is supposed to be on the latest data and what they mean- both for Turkey's growth prospects and the CBT's monetary policy.

I do not want to give out too much, for fear of losing my few readers, but I should just tell you that it will be titled "The Sum of All Fears", and that a subsection will be called "Never Without My Exports"...

And I am hearing SMSes all over the bus, so I don't need to look out the window to know we are almost in Marmaris- a Granger causality test would conclude that smses caused us to arrive in Marmaris- I am just saying that again to remphasize how skeptical I am of such tests...

And voila, we are in Marmaris, perfect timing (but since my cell doesn't have enough battery for radio use, you'll be getting this in a couple of hours)...
Sent by BlackBerry Internet Service from Turkcell

No comments: