Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A "likable" chap....

But more importantly, both this piece and my South Weekly editorial, aka The Southbound, got three "likes" each on Facebook. I had always known I was a likable chap, but now I have documented it:)... Compared to some what great Turkish columnists Yigit Bulut the Toruk food (what a nice rhyme) and Suluman the Economist are getting, it is peanuts, but hey, it is enough for me:)... So thanks to the "likers" for "liking me", if you are reading these lines:)....

BTW, isn't the new version of Firefox, which you see above, just great? But it also makes me think how the three main browsers have converged: Firefox, Chrome and I.E. look more or less exactly alike now. And each has integrated the best parts of their competitors, i.e. there is no race to the bottom... Just made me think of some new growth or development economics models, but maybe that's because it is too late, so I should call it the day.

No comments: