Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Soooooo Happy

My perennial spammer loves my stuff for a change. Here's what she wrote as a comment to yesterday's post on CBT's expectations survey:
Sincere CONGRATULATIONS!
I must admit that your insights into the movie world are far superior to your ramblings on economics!
Your perennial spammer...
As I noted in my response to her, it is great to hear that she likes my stuff for a change, even though it is not economics:) But given that everything in this world is relative, and knowing what she feels about my "ramblings on economics", that should not have been very difficult:)...

But I must admit she does have a good sense of humor, at least for once:):):) At least, she managed to make me laugh with that comment:)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your insights to Turkish football are even better than those on movies; which, as we have already established, are incomparably better than your so-called "ramblings on economics". But allow me to tell you that as an ardent GS supporter, I couldn't really give a toss about your "Black Eagles". This said, to appreciate their overwhelming victory over Bucaspor does of course (?) necesitate the sort of expertise on everything under the sun, which only a few lucky "HBB"s like yourself are fortunate enough to possess.
Congratulations once again!
Your perennial spammer.