Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Liveblogging @ GES Istanbul

Those of you who follow me on Twitter and Facebook already know this, but I will be blogging live from Global Economic Symposium in Istanbul (http://www.global-economic-symposium.org/) today and tomorrow. I am actually on the ferry, on my way to the meetings.

I also hope to be tweeting as often as I can as well as shoot videos (i.e. do interviews) with a couple of experts and random people on the streets (in case you want to cross paths with me), so we'll see how it goes.

BTW, I am doing this for Bertelsmann Stiftung, a German think-tank and also one of the organizers of the conference. But they told me I could pots my writings here as well. But obviously since my priority is to write on their web site first, you'll need to go to their web site, www.futurechallenges.org (2 minute registration required), for the latest updates. But I'll also try to post here as soon as I can, and my Hurriyet column on Monday is sure to feature my impressions from all this.
Sent by BlackBerry Internet Service from Turkcell

No comments: