Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A couple of addenda to the previous post

First, I have been told that you need to register to Finansonline to view the Erdal Saglam article. I was going to copy and paste the text, but that would have been kind of satirical, and besides, Finansonline web site does not allow copy and paste. But what I can do is show you a picture of part of the article:
This way, I am hoping to keep those of you too lazy to go through the 5-minute  Finansonline registration a chance in the competition and also wet your appetites- the rest of the article is just as bad:)

And in case you are wondering, I did ask for permission from Fortis to use their article in my blog:):), although I did not mention why I asked, as I did not want to drag anyone into my silly games...

No comments: