Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Developments

Hurriyet Daily News & Economic Review, where I have been writing weekly columns since November, has decided to expand its web site. One of the additions will be to migrate this blog to their website. Well, not really, as I will continue to write at this blog, but the entries will also automatically appear on their website- sort of the way it works in Facebook. The link will be something like:
hurriyetdailynews.com/emre_deliveli
blogs.hurriyetdailynews.com/emredeliveli.

At this point, I am trying to decide on whether or not to keep the name as it is: emredeliveli. Not very creative like Econbrowser or NewsnEconomics, but at least to the point and shamelessly self-promoting. Anyway, I also did manage to come up with some alternative names: emreshummings
emrescorner
econconfessions*
econdeli*
econguru
emrestreet
carsiecon*
econgourmet
emreecon
emrecon*
emresmarket*
emresbazaar*
(the starred are the ones I like a bit more).

At this point, I am leaning towards emresmarket or emresbazaar, as they have double meanings, paying homage to Carsi. But any input/suggestions would be really appreciated.

No comments: