Thursday, May 19, 2011

Roubini Post: Jordanian Lessons for a Turkish Economist

This post already appeared in Hurriyet Daily News this week; Roubini Global Economics Emerging Markets EconoMonitor is just republishing it, but I just wanted to cross-link for the readers who might have missed it the first time around...

This column is the result of my two-week consulting gig in Jordan and the second of two columns on the country. The first column, just my impressions on Jordan, is a fun and easy read and would make a nice supplement to this one.

I will have an extensive addendum in the next few days, where I will address reader critiques that I should have mentioned corruption as well as add in a few general observations on Jordan...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the best forex trading platform for newbie and advanced traders.